Liam Tomlin’s classes are 4 hours long. Classes presented by guest chefs, wine and other presenters will run for approximately 3 hours.
Cookery demonstration classes are intimate, consisting of a maximum of 20 participants who will have the opportunity to interact on a one-on-one basis with Liam, the guest chef or class presenter/s.
Comprehensive course notes and recipes will be handed to participants at registration on the day of the class. Tasting portions of three of the dishes demonstrated will be served, paired with matching wines. Wine Tasting and Appreciation classes and courses are restricted to 20 participants.
CORPORATE ENTERTAINING AND TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES
Chefs Warehouse and Cookery School is a well designed space appropriate for hosting private or corporate events with food and wine tailored to your requirements.
It is also suitable for:
- photographic shoots
- product launches
- corporate team-building
- book signings
- press events
- private cooking classes with your choice of guest chef – subject to his/her availability.
ENQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS FOR COURSES AND CLASSES
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: Post Net Suite #155, Private Bag X1, Vlaeberg, 8018
- call: +27(21) 422 0128
- visit us at: Chefs Warehouse, 50 New Church Street, Cape Town, 8001
BOOKING FOR COURSES AND CLASSES
To enrol for our courses and classes, e-mail, phone or visit us at Chefs Warehouse and Cookery School.
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENT
Course fees must be paid in full in advance by:
- electronic transfer via our online booking system.
- cheque payable to: Chefs Warehouse and Cookery School.
- all credit cards accepted, with the exception of Diners Club and American Express.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING COURSES & CLASSES AT CHEFS WAREHOUSE
- Bookings for any course/class will be deemed as unconfirmed until full payment for the course/class has been received by Chefs Warehouse.
- Payment for any course/class must be made a minimum of 72 hours prior to the commencement/scheduled date of any booked course/class. Non-payment will constitute a cancellation of that booking and the place on the course/class will be made available to the waiting list of participants.
- Chefs Warehouse reserves the right to cancel/postpone any commencement/scheduled date for any course/class should a requisite minimum booking of 15 participants not be achieved. Fees will be refunded, or, by agreement with the participant, retained by Chefs Warehouse as a confirmed booking for a future commencement/scheduled date to be determined.
- Chefs Warehouse reserves the right to change the scheduled date and/or time of any class should circumstances dictate for any reason that the class cannot be held on the scheduled date.
- No refunds will be made for unattended classes.
- Cancellation of the course within 7 days prior to the commencement thereof will be redeemable in the form of Vouchers for Chefs Warehouse and Cookery School.
- Payments are not transferable to other courses. However, bookings for a course may be transferred to another person.
- Withdrawal from the course will not lead to a refund.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, Chefs Warehouse and Cookery School is forced to cancel a course or class, notification will be given as soon as possible and the full booking fee will be refunded.
For more information contact us at:
Tel: +27(21) 422 0128